We are delighted that the JFA Community Coaching team have organised a morning of round robin fixtures to be played at Springfield Stadium on the morning of Sunday 3rd June 2018.
1. Players to arrive at 8.30am ready for first Kick off at 9.00am
2. Car Park – Due to facility being open to all Active users’ ONLY coaches can park on site. Parents and spectators are to use parking at Highlands College
3. Player Drop Off – Either of the Springfield car parks in the morning
4. Footwear – No Metal Studded or tight bladed boots
5. Changing Rooms – Open to all to use for changing if required but NOT to store bags/equipment.
Rules and Format
16 teams of mixed Year 3&4 split into 4 groups of 4 on 4 pitches
Matches are 12 minutes long – No extra time for stoppages
6 a side with rolling subs through matches
Pass backs allowed to keepers
Retreat Lines on goal kicks
Keepers not allowed to kick out of their hands
Extra games will be provided after the group matches have been completed
All games will finish at 11.50am and the pitch needs to be cleared by all players and coaches of by 12:10pm
Please arrive with Football Boots, Shin pads and drinks at 8:30am to meet our coaches Damon & Jack up in the Grand Stand area.